gptzfsboot error

Peter Rapčan peter.rapcan at savba.sk
Mon Apr 12 09:35:20 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have the same problem (for a long time now), but unlike in your case due to the error it takes tens of minutes to boot with 12TB spinning drives in my case.

Others have the problem too, see:
https://jira.ixsystems.com/browse/NAS-105093
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/gptzfsboot-error-128-after-adding-new-disks.65677/

The issue is unsolved (and trueNAS engineering closed it as such) AFAIK.

Best regards,
Peter