fstab

LuMiWa lumiwa at dismail.de
Sat Apr 10 18:56:52 UTC 2021

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 13:23:07 +0100
Graham Perrin <grahamperrin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/04/2021 10:34, LuMiWa via freebsd-questions wrote:
>
> > … The problem start after installed openjdk11 and I put fdesk
> > /dev/fd	fdesfs rw 0	0
> > and
> > proc /proc	procfs	rw 0 0
> >
> > in /etc/fstab.
> > It doesn't boot and I remove fdesc from fstab and it boot but start
> > complaining about inappropriate... and I remove proc too but I am
> > getting message still. I do not see any problem with system. But I
> > have /dev/fd.
> > My fstab:
> > # Device	Mountpoint	FStype	Options
> > Dump	Pass# /dev/nvd0p1	/boot/efi
> > msdosfs	rw	2	2 /dev/nvd0p2	/
> > 	ufs	rw	1	1 /dev/nvd0p3
> > swap			sw	0	0
>
> At a glance, fdesfs would have been invalid (a typo).
>
> Please see <https://www.freshports.org/java/openjdk11/#message>.
>
> If you like, compare with my current /etc/fstab
> <https://bsd.to/qDqD/raw>.

Thank you very much. It was my mistake but not with java but with swap.
It missed Mountpoint  none.
I apologize to everyone for take your time.
I had on the other computer with 12.2 the same settings :)

--
“We live in a world where there is more and more information, and less
and less meaning.”

Jean Baudrillard