concluding from dd raw dump size to disk mfgr

Christoph Kukulies kuku at kukulies.org
Wed Sep 30 19:02:57 UTC 2020

Thanks. Using a larger disk would be an option too.

Interesting that the WD drive you found has exactly the same size.

I had luck to have had access to the original system today again and I found the same drive for sale a few miles from my home in an Internet classifieds platform for 8 € (10$).

—
Christoph