first use of virtualbox on fbsd host

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:08:00 UTC 2020

To cleanly move a VB VM to a new system, it's usually best to export it to
an OVA, copy the .ova file to the new system, and import it. I Google and
found a page with a nice set of commands to do it without a GUI, but my
system is in transition to a new box and it will take a bit of hunting to
find it.

If I find it, I'll follow up. Or, maybe someone else will post it.