freebsd-update strange message

Erwan David erwan at rail.eu.org
Thu Oct 1 06:20:14 UTC 2020

Hello,

My freebsd-update cron gives me the following-message :

Looking up update.FreeBSD.org mirrors... 3 mirrors found.
Fetching metadata signature for 11.3-RELEASE from update4.freebsd.org...
done.
Fetching metadata index... done.
Inspecting system... done.
Preparing to download files... done.
The following files are affected by updates. No changes have
been downloaded, however, because the files have been modified
locally:
/var/db/mergemaster.mtree

No updates needed to update system to 11.3-RELEASE-p14.

WARNING: FreeBSD 11.3-RELEASE-p13 HAS PASSED ITS END-OF-LIFE DATE.
Any security issues discovered after Wed Sep 30 02:00:00 CEST 2020
will not have been corrected.

I am running 11.3-RELEASE-p14, but it still has 11.3-RELEASE-p13 kernel

What should I do ? (I did not touch to /var/db/mergemaster.mtree other
concern)

Regards