Jasper Reports

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Wed Nov 25 16:44:27 UTC 2020

I am evaluating iDempiere running on FreeBSd.  To customise reports the Jasper
Report Studio running as an Eclipse plug-in is required for all practical
purposes.  I installed eclipse 4.7.3 and have found the Jasper plug-in.
However, I cannot get it to install.  It fails with this message:

Cannot complete the install because some dependencies are not satisfiable
  org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu; com.jaspersoft.studio.feature.feature.group
[6.16.0.final,6.16.0.final] cannot be installed in this environment because
its filter is not applicable.

I have no idea what this means or how to fix it.  Have any of you got the
current Jasper Reports plug-in to install and run in Eclipse.  If so, then what
else do I need to do tget it installed.

   Unencrypted messages have no legal claim to privacy

Canada  L8E 3C3