Ran gpart bootcode ... now system won't boot

Bob Willcox bob at immure.com
Mon Nov 9 20:40:50 UTC 2020

Well, I wound up having to reinstall my system since the BIOS didn't recognize
the drive as being bootable following the gpart bootcode update. I'm going to
be extremely nervous about ever running that command again.

Bob

--
Bob Willcox    | It's possible that the whole purpose of your life is to
bob at immure.com | serve as a warning to others.