FreeBSD Cert

Ottavio Caruso ottavio2006-usenet2012 at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 10:18:52 UTC 2020

On Sat, 30 May 2020 at 10:35, Brandon helsley
<brandon.helsley at hotmail.com> wrote:

> You might start from reading the mailing list etiquette:
>
> especially the part where it says: "Please do not top post. By this,
> we mean that if you are replying to a message, please put your replies
> after the text that you copy in your reply"
>
> --
> Ottavio Caruso
>

> Brandon: like this?

No, not like this. But I see what the problem is here: it's your app
(Outlook Mobile) that won't let you quote the original and bottom
post.

Can you use a different mail client? You surely won't learn much about
FreeBSD by using Outlook Mobile as your mail client.

What's your OS? Android, iOs, God forbid Windows Mobile? I'm sure
somebody here will come with a suggestion for a better mail client.

--
Ottavio Caruso