FreeBSD Cert

Ottavio Caruso ottavio2006-usenet2012 at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 08:13:09 UTC 2020

On Sat, 30 May 2020 at 07:51, Brandon helsley
<brandon.helsley at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Yes but on LPI it looks like their training programs are all Linux. I'm really trying to get a foot hold and be comfortable with freebsd so I can use it in the future for personal use and hopefully professionally.what is ixsystems? Is this a good resource for learning? I'm planning on buying all of Michael lucas's books but I'm first searching for official freebsd mentor.

You might start from reading the mailing list etiquette:

especially the part where it says: "Please do not top post. By this,
we mean that if you are replying to a message, please put your replies
after the text that you copy in your reply"

--
Ottavio Caruso