Moving sources (base/ports) from /usr

Dewayne Geraghty dewayne at heuristicsystems.com.au
Tue May 12 07:03:10 UTC 2020

Hi Ede,
Something like this might help, where you construct:
/import/src
/import/ports
then on as needed basis, you can
mount_nullfs /import/src /usr/src
mount_nullfs /import/ports /usr/ports

I have something like this when I'm using one source (for src and ports)
on a virtual disk under virtualbox (on Win) across multiple VM's.  This
also means I don't have to fiddle with variables.

Cheers.