How to mount mdf mds in freebsd?

Per Hedeland per at hedeland.org
Mon May 11 21:27:44 UTC 2020

On 2020-05-11 22:30, Jon Radel wrote:
> On 5/11/20 16:11, Per Hedeland wrote:
>> [Polytropon wrote - attribution snipped]
>>> PS.
>>>
>>> Please be so kind and state your question in the message body.
>>> Many recipients won't see your empty message because it's being
>>> filtered. Thank you!
>> +1 (but it will surely be ignored, again).
>
> Are we sure the OP doesn't have some MUA that believes in HTML *only*--I
> believe the list only forwards the plain text variant of the message in
> cases of multipart MIME, and I can see unfortunate email being stripped
> down to nothing.

That is entirely possible (I think it was hinted at in less precise
terms in an earlier thread) - but presumably (s)he isn't *forced* to
use such a "MUA", and if (s)he actually reads the replies to hir
messages, it should be pretty obvious by now that the body of hir
messages (if any) never reaches the list, which could reasonably be
taken as a hint to try some other means of communication....

> Nikita's headers claim

> about which I know nothing useful.

Also (first Received: header of the initial message in this thread):

   Mon, 11 May 2020 22:07:47 +0300

Probably some kind of web interface rather than an actual MUA.

--Per