Microsoft Teams: test calling (was: Microsoft Teams for Linux)

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sun May 10 09:40:17 UTC 2020

On Sun, 10 May 2020 07:10:13 +0100, Graham Perrin commented:
>On 07/05/2020 23:28, Maciej Suszko wrote:
>
> > … On Windows there is an option to make a Test Call within the
>Settings menu - I haven't seen that on "spoofed" browser yet. …
>
>This is not a browser-specific problem.
>
>A few days ago I was directed to make a test call before a large
>meeting so I temporarily installed Teams on my Android handset.
>Discovered that there's no test facility on Android.
>
>An issue with Microsoft documentation.

Graham, could you supply me, preferable off-list, a complete report on
what you did, Android and associated program versions, and whatever
else you have available?

I am working with the beta test team for 'Edge Dev', and they love
getting reports like this.

Thanks!

--
Jerry