bsd install

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Thu May 7 23:28:29 UTC 2020

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 7:03 PM Brandon helsley <brandon.helsley at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I have heard no bad news ever. Nothing but good, just a little paranoid.

Almost everyone on the list is willing to help, but at the same time some
combinations of "help" are oil and water.  What I mean is while we are all
helpful there are certain pairs of people who just hate each other.
Valerie is one half of such a pair and even though I don't hold any malice
towards Val they seem to hold it towards me.  Each to otheir own I guess.