FreeBSD-speedometer?

Christoph Kukulies kuku at kukulies.org
Fri May 1 08:28:56 UTC 2020

I’m wondering whether there is some kind of performance meter for FreeBSD to give the hardware some kind of rating.
I’m compiling virtualbox-ose now from sources and it lasts already half a day.

I’m running on an SSD with a 2 core AMD64 2GHz Athlon on an ASRock board. Has come into age of course but
would be nice if one could compare and get an idea what is possible today (e.g. make buildworld times, but better to figure out before having to run make buildworld :)

—
Christoph