vboxvfs file integrity problems?

Nicholas Papadonis nick.papadonis.ml at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:06:12 UTC 2020

vboxvfs works to mount the directory.  I can read and write files, however I’m observing integrity issues of the mount point.

Does anyone know of an application to test file integrity over the mount?

Files in the mount subpath that are accessible from the host and Debian are not accessible in FreeBSD via vboxvfs.  Oddly, command line completion will show the directory, however the directory is missing from ‘ls -l’.  Appreciate any guidance on how to test the integrity of vboxvfs.

Thanks