Offline Ports Tree

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sat Mar 21 21:13:51 UTC 2020

El día sábado, marzo 21, 2020 a las 09:43:31p. m. +0100, Mateusz Piotrowski escribió:

> On 3/21/20 9:41 PM, Ihor Antonov wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to figure out if I can have a fully offline, self-sufficient
> > ports tree.
> >
> > Just the ports tree itself contains instructions how to build things
> > and how to fetch the sources. Is there an automated way download all the
> > source tarballs (and clone all git/svn repos) that ports refer to?
> > The goal is to be able to build ports in an offline environment.
> Isn't make fetch executed in the root directory of the ports tree (e.g.,
> /usr/ports) sufficient?

Wouldn't this not also depend of the defined options for the ports, i.e.
which pieces must be download to fill any option?

And not to talk about to clear all the hick-ups of fetch for servers not
reachable, not existing files, checksum mismatches, etc.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045