net-im/prosody and SASL authentication

Victor Sudakov vas at sibptus.ru
Tue Mar 10 03:24:19 UTC 2020

Thomas Morper wrote:

> > I guess lua is missing the "cyrussasl" library but where do I get it?
>
> The Lua binding to the Cyrus SASL library is a separate module for which
> there's no port yet. It's only a single .so file, though, so I made a
> quick and dirty port. The result looks fine in poudriere, but my Prosody
> setup is different from yours and I can't really test it.
>
> If you want, please try and see if it works for you.
>
> Port source:
>   https://www.beingboiled.info/file/lua-cyrussasl.tar.gz
>
> Packages for {11.3,12.1}-{i386,AMD64):
>   https://www.beingboiled.info/file/lua-cyrussasl-packages.tar

Thank you Thomas, I've successfully installed the
11.3-i386/lua52-lua-cyrussasl-1.1.0.txz package, will try Prosody+SASL
tonight and report.

BTW how do I "import" your port into poudriere? I know only how to work
with whole ports trees ("poudriere ports -[c|u]").

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/49 at fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/