Strange error

David Christensen dpchrist at holgerdanske.com
Mon Jun 29 22:32:25 UTC 2020

On 2020-06-29 15:13, Jos Chrispijn wrote:
> On 29-6-20 21:47, David Christensen wrote:
>
>> Do you have any USB devices connected to your computer, externally or
>> internally?  Please disconnect them one by one and check if the
>> messages stop.  What device is causing the messages?
>
> Yep, USB related.
> Pls check @
> https://www.the-sz.com/products/usbid/index.php?v=0x0424&p=0x2660&n=
>
> from there go further :-)

Clicking "Search", I see:

0x0424
0x2660
Microchip Technology, Inc. (formerly SMSC)
Hub

Is that chip on the motherboard or in a separate device?  If it is
internal,  perhaps a different version of FreeBSD will work better.  If
it is external, I would get another hub.  In either case, I would file a
bug report.

David