Xorg, lightdm, xfce & German Keyboard

Ralf Mardorf ralf-mardorf at riseup.net
Sun Jun 21 07:59:09 UTC 2020

PS:

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 09:40:24 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm coming from Linux, too. I'm using a German keyboard, too.

I'm using lightdm, too. I just don't use a DE, instead prefer to use
just a WM, almost all of the times it's openbox.

/etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf might or might not contain
session-wrapper=/etc/lightdm/xsession

/etc/lightdm/ could contain a greeter.conf

FWIW https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/LightDM#Keymap
but for FreeBSD I found this regarding KDM, which also might (or might
not) apply to LightDM:
http://georgesfocant.blogspot.com/2014/06/freebsd-100-kde4-how-to-configure.html