MUAs we use

Ralf Mardorf ralf-mardorf at riseup.net
Fri Jun 19 15:51:18 UTC 2020

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:53:14 +0200, Arne Steinkamm wrote:
>I just wanted to express how unhappy I'm with responses like that from
>Ralf Mardorf...

Always assume good faith, if somebody does point out pitfalls. If you
don't care and are unhappy to learn from kistakes, then follow your own
advice and "Just delete my" "email and be happy". For me a good reason
to mention those pitfalls is to ensure that other subscribers don't
miss, that your statistic is not a list of the "MUAs we use". Keep in
mind that this month a subscriber did ask what MUA we do suggest.
Ignoring much used MUAs doesn't fit the subject.