Update 11.3 > 11.4

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Jun 17 23:57:20 UTC 2020

On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 17:12:27 -0400, Aryeh Friedman commented:
>Let's see the fact I am typing this reply on "FreeBSD neomarx
>12.1-RELEASE-p6 FreeBSD 12.1-RELEASE-p6 r362146 GENERIC  amd64" with a
>USB keyboard and mouse via an external hub (and never seen that
>message) is proof enough it is fixed (with the same BIOS and processor
>class as reported!).   Don't believe everything you read in bug
>reports.  Looking through the bug it is clear that it was likely due
>to a faulty upgrade (or pre-release 12.1) not due to an actual bug.

Are you using it on the exact same PC that the error has been reported
on? Actually, I believe there are three units. Furthermore, just last
month I again tried to install 12.1 and it filed immediately with the
message as depicted in the PC.

Sorry, but I do not have time to waste on unsubstantiated gossip.

--
Jerry