Mailing List Etiquette was freebsd vs. netbsd

Chris Knipe savage at savage.za.org
Tue Jun 16 12:11:59 UTC 2020

> While this is true in general, one should always keep in
> mind not to confuse change with improvement: "newer" does
> not magically imply "better", so educated human judgement
> is always welcome.

That is your opinion, and you're entitled to it.  Frankly, I am -very-
happy we have moved past 76 character width limitations, and text based
emails with crappy fonts.

Yes, there is risk involved, sure.  There are risks involved in -anything-
you do online these days... Again, there's means to protect against it.