freebsd vs. netbsd

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:56:43 UTC 2020

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 06:49:47 -0400, Aryeh Friedman wrote:
>As to the comment of how common top posting is or not almost every web
>based MUA defaults to it

Could you mention a few FLOSS BSD or Linux MUAs that by default sets
the cursor above the quoted text?

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 16:17:45 +0800, Warren Hua wrote:
>Since we are discussing with email, can I ask why you choose this
>rocketmail.com email account?

From my email addresses I'm using those addresses that do cause no or
less issues with a mailing list. This could change from one day to
another, not only related to DKIM. A few weeks back Zoho stopped
allowing to post to a mailing list, due to an unusual amount of
traffic. Actually it wasn't much traffic at all. Apart from this
it's not easy for me to get a new free as in beer address, since it
nowadays usually requires a mobile phone number, to get a verification
SMS. Other than Apple, PayPal, Online-Banks etc., free as in beer ISPs
don't send spoken SMS to landline.

FWIW I'm not against easy-to-transport computer devices, I'm using
those a lot https://i.imgur.com/R4Bc4hl.jpg , it's just that I dislike
to be connected to cellular networks.

In short, Rocketmail works with this mailing list and doesn't cause any
serious issue.