freebsd vs. netbsd

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Jun 10 10:36:15 UTC 2020

On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 21:19:58 -0500, Valeri Galtsev commented:
>Thanks, Anatoli, again for details.
>
>And again, it was Anatoli who gave full story, see his original
>enlightening post earlier in this thread. Something got screwed up on
>Jerry's side when he was replying Anatoli's message so it started
>looking as if it was I who provided references, which I can not take
>credit for.
>
>Valeri

I have come to discover the problem with my email and this thread.
Apparently, due to the way I have my sorting rules set up, mail from
"Valeri Galtsev" and "Anatoli" are being misplaced and out of order in
this forum. For whatever reason, Valeri Galtsev and "Anatoli" have
chosen to include me in there replies to this list; e.g.: