Minimal skills

Donald Wilde dwilde1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 00:22:03 UTC 2020

On 6/4/20, Brandon helsley <brandon.helsley at hotmail.com> wrote:

[snip]
> Thanks for the formatting of the message. To explain why my messages are
> formatted this way, I'm trying to copy the format of these messages by
> adding  >  wherever there is a new paragraph and indentation. At first I
> thought this was all that proper bottom posting was. Now I see that most MUA
> 's have automatic formating. I'll check it out and see if I can enable these
> settings if they are not already.

Good for you, Brandon! I can see that you are getting a much better
feel for what system-level debugging is. Code debugging is usually
much simpler because you don't have to remember meta-information about
each 'thing' you are dealing with until you get to a much higher
level.

i. e.
  mutt
    usage: console-only
    format: ASCII
  outlook
    usage: GUI only
    format: html
As a sophisticated coder, you will end up dealing with multi-level
knowledge constructs as a matter of course. When you start doing this
with your girlfriends, it'll really get you in trouble...
--
Don Wilde