Minimal skills

Brandon helsley brandon.helsley at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:02:52 UTC 2020

>Writing good documentation is both an art and a science.    But, the

author must first understand the language of the subject.    The common

language of FreeBSD and CS/E is C.

>The canonical C book is:

  >https://www.pearson.com/us/higher-education/program/Kernighan-C-Programming-Language-2nd-Edition/PGM54487.html

>Once you can read C, then you will be able to read the canonical FreeBSD

book:

  >https://www.pearson.com/store/p/design-and-implementation-of-the-freebsd-operating-system-the/P100001308622

The link you sent me for the c programming language is from 1988. Wouldn't it be better to use a newer study book? Should I look for something newer?

amming-Language-2nd-Edition/PGM54487.html  Once you can read C, then you will be able to read the canonical FreeBSD book:  https://www.pearson.com/store/p/design-and-implementation-of-the-freebsd-operating-system-the/P100001308622  David _______________________________________________ freebsd-questions at freebsd.org  mailing list  https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions  To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe at freebsd.org"