Mininal skills

Brandon Helsley brandon.helsley at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 23:26:14 UTC 2020

By "without any skills" I mean that I'm new to computers and am not even familiar with the terminology thrown around in the FreeBSD community.

I've never heard of this documentation updating, I'd love to learn more. Who should I be talking to or where should I be referring to so I can learn...

I sent a PR from some account I created about a bug in the loading of the kernel modules for bhyve. I'm starting to think I didn't quite format it correctly or rather communicate the issue correctly. I heard that filing PR's is also a good starting point to get involved. Could someone help me find the documentation that explains how to file a PR or update documentation.

Brandon