mailman

Julien Cigar julien at perdition.city
Wed Jul 15 13:48:24 UTC 2020

Hello,

We are currently using Mailman (2.1.x) to handle our newsletters/mailing
lists at work, but recently people would like to ask the current
members of our mailing lists on the "topics" that interest them, as well
as the newcomers, and then, once an email/newsletter has to be sent,
be able to select only the interested subscribers (based on topics).

Unfortunately it is currently not possible to add "metadata"-like
information to subscribers in Mailman so I'm looking for alternatives..
any idea?

One option could be to upgrade to Mailman3 and create on-the-fly
mailing lists through some web interface.. but I'd like to avoid
rebuilding the wheel it something like this already exists ..

Thank you :)

Julien

--
Julien Cigar