Petite Cloud, CBSD, Intellij

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Wed Jul 15 10:38:52 UTC 2020

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 11:27:52 -0400
Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman at gmail.com> wrote:

> The only thing worse
> then this when keeping with the unconditional arbitrary instruction
> pointer changing theme (aka "goto considered harmful") is a hypothetical
> construct I have joked about I call "dynamic camefrom".   Camefrom says
> to go back to the last location that executed a goto (think of it as an

	Hmmm the comefrom I know simply says grab control when it passes
the specified location whatever is there.

> unstructured

	Take a good look at what passes for control flow in XSLT, try to
understand the open source XSLT for transforming docbook-xsl into XSL-FO.
Make changes and see if they do what you expected. Let me know when your
ears start to steam and you feel your sanity slipping.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve at sohara.org>