FreeBSD, StrongSwan, authentication failed with certificate with Android client

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 02:15:09 UTC 2020

Hello,

Adding to this I believe this is my error:

Jul 14 12:08:44 11[IKE] received TS_UNACCEPTABLE notify, no CHILD_SA built
Jul 14 12:08:44 11[IKE] closing IKE_SA due CHILD_SA setup failure

Any suggestions?

The strongswan is in a vnet-jail, said jail has a public IPv6 address
and a private IPv4 address which is natted to the host's public IPv4
address it's 192.168.5.x/24. On the connecting side home setup, single
public IPv4 address, Orbi system providing wireless, routing, nat,
private IPv4 address space of 192.168.129.0/24.

Separate but possibly related, also having issue getting Asterisk
audio going from server to remote connection.

Suggestions welcome.
Thanks.
Dave.