Petite Cloud, CBSD, Intellij

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Tue Jul 14 13:36:37 UTC 2020

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 04:16:16 -0700, Don Wilde wrote:

> On 7/14/20 2:47 AM, Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
> > On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 05:16:56 -0400
> > Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman at gmail.com> wrote:

> [snip]
> >> Bottom line not everything is a nail so using a hammer on everything is
> >> wrong but it is equally wrong to use a screwdriver handle as a hammer when
> >> you find an actual real nail
> > 	Well said.
> Whew! I was afraid I'd managed to start a *real* flame war, one of those
> endless my-language/your-language pissing matches. :D

Don't worry! Experienced programmers _know_ that you can write
crappy code in _every_ language - it's just the fact the some
languages encourage writing bad code more than others if the
programmer did not properly learn the language's elements and
its adjacent tools. :-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany