Anyone have ipfilter firewall working with ipv6

Ernie Luzar luzar722 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:48:44 UTC 2020

Hello list,
Running release 12.1-p6 on real hardware. My ISP has turned on ipv6 and
I am trying to get it setup. Ipfilter firewall is not processing the 2
rules to pass in the ISP's neighborhood and router adverts.

pass in quick family inet6 proto ipv6-icmp all icmp-type neighadvert
keep state

pass in quick family inet6 proto ipv6-icmp all icmp-type routerad keep state

pass in quick on em0 proto ipv6-icmp from any to any keep state

If anyone has this working would you please share with me how your doing it?