Rust in base

George Hartzell hartzell at alerce.com
Wed Jan 29 00:52:56 UTC 2020

Michael Beasley writes:

 > > On Jan 28, 2020, at 12:41, George Hartzell <hartzell at alerce.com> wrote:
 > >

 > > At the risk of dragging this thread off topic a bit, I've been working
 > > with a Rust application on FreeBSD and am having trouble with
 > > debugging info.  Details here:
 >
 > This is quite off topic, would you mind starting a new mailing list thread?
 >

 > > https://users.rust-lang.org/t/help-building-a-debuggable-rust-application-on-freebsd/37525
 > >
 > > Is Rust able to create fully debug-able applications on FreeBSD?
 > >
 > > g.

There's already a thread:
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2020-January/287608.html

Apologies for the off-baseness of it.  Justified it in my head by
saying "Why put something in base if it can't be debugged" (but there
was a fair bit of self-interest in that justification).

Thanks/sorry again,

g.