pfctl Recursive in anchor broken(DIOCGETRULES: Invalid argument)?

Jov amutu at amutu.com
Thu Feb 27 15:07:09 UTC 2020

uname -a
FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE #0 r335510: Fri Jun 22 04:32:14
UTC 2018     root at releng2.nyi.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
 amd64

I know that 11.2-R is EOL and I have run freebsd-update to upgrade to
12.1,but have not reboot,so the new kernel is not take effect.

freebsd-version -ku
12.1-RELEASE-p1
11.2-RELEASE-p2

Kristof Provost <kristof at sigsegv.be> 于2020年2月27日周四 下午10:56写道: