[FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD 12.0 end-of-life

David Demelier markand at malikania.fr
Thu Feb 20 16:36:27 UTC 2020

Le 20/02/2020 à 16:41, Joe A. a écrit :
> Desktop user since 1999, no sysadmining here. In fact, in 1999 Linux was
> inestimably harder to use for a desktop than FreeBSD.

Nice to hear, personally I'm unable to setup bluetooth (every hcccontrol
request end in a timeout) nor I'm unable to use two finger scroll on my
touchpad which literally work out of the box on Linux.

I've used FreeBSD on my laptop a while back, it was a better experience.
Using on a simple workstation is quite convenient though. But on laptop,
it's huge nightmare (not mentioning ACPI).

--
David