dual boot win10 and FreeBSD

Tomasz Kowalczyk kowalczt.fbsd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 22:06:19 UTC 2020

Well, its not really a big problem.
I would make Windows USB stick, than just install on second SSD.
If u boot machine on UEFI to install Windows it just add “Windows Bootloader” to UEFI entries.
It should not interfere with FreeBSD install in any way, except changing boot priority,
as Windows is setting itself as default.
U most likely going to need to press F12 or any bootmenu key when your system starts, to change boot device.