Strange bea│hio in daily messsges

Jacques Foucry jacques+freebsd at foucry.net
Thu Apr 30 04:48:11 UTC 2020

Hello All,

Hop your going.

I run a FreeBSD 12.1-RELEASE-p4 on a baremetal server with many jail (one per
fonction).

The mail jail use rspamd to fight against spam.
Like all of us I receveive everゆ mornin a security report from my jail (and
the host).

In everey reports I found many rspamd errors:

`(rspamd-2.5), jid 19, uid 236: exited on signal 10`

Ok thats means rspand got a problem, but why I found tほose reports in *every*
daily security mail of *every* jail I use?

How can I stop it? I did find (may be I look bad) anything in periodic
security script?

What I miss?

Thanks for you help and advices,
Take care.