Best source code hosting service for java port

Tomasz CEDRO tomek at cedro.info
Tue Apr 28 09:25:36 UTC 2020

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 5:44 AM Aryeh Friedman wrote:
> I am putting together a new java development tool port (unit testing) that
> I wrote under FreeBSD and want to know what the preferred file/source code
> hosting service is to use for making available from a widely known source.
> I have casually looked at github (don't have an account yet).
> Recommendations?

After Microsoft acquired GitHUB some folks moved out to GitLAB the
Open-Source solution :-)

https://gitlab.com/

You can use the above as free or commercial platform (depending on the
features needed).

You can also make your own installation:
https://about.gitlab.com/install/

I use both GitHub and GitLab but I always prefer the Open-Source stuff.