PDF Documents Manipulation Software options

Jordan freebsd at jdev.sent.com
Wed Apr 22 22:15:22 UTC 2020

I need PDF software that can add pages, remove pages, extract pages and redact.

All of the PDF ports I have found are simply viewers and don't allow manipulations of the PDF in a single packaged GUI application. I work with hundreds of PDFs each day so I cannot work within a CLI to manipulate the pages. I do a lot of extracting of pages into a new PDF by dragging and dropping pages from PDF software to a GUI file manager such as Thunar.

Any suggestions that you use or have heard that works with FreeBSD?

Thank you in advance.

--
Jordan