Is there a standalone spreadsheet program available for Freebsd?

D'Arcy Cain darcy at druid.net
Fri Apr 17 12:32:26 UTC 2020

On 2020-04-17 07:05, Bob Willcox wrote:
> I would like to find a spreadsheet that I can run on FreeBSD in X that is
> essentially standalone and drag with it tons of other stuff. I have openoffice
> installed but it seems way over the top for my intended purpose.

What is the intended purpose.  A spreadsheet program is designed to be
very flexible and allow many different uses.  If you have a very
specific use something else may make more sense and be even smaller if
that is one of the requirements.

If you do need a spreadsheet anyway, knowing the intended use may
determine what products you need.  Not all programs may have the
features you need.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
+1 416 788 2246     (DoD#0082)    (eNTP)   |  what's for dinner.
IM: darcy at VybeNetworks.com, VoIP: sip:darcy at druid.net