Question (fwd)

Viktor Madarasz viktormadarasz at SDF.ORG
Thu Apr 9 09:16:19 UTC 2020

Honestly since when having only 2 people meeting up for "Insert Your
Preferred IT/Geek Activity here" was a problem? the smaller the crowd the
more fun it is no? :)

We should get hold of the robocall system governments use to spam the
public of their junk ... I dont know ...

Q: Would You be intterested to join
    a meeting (In Person or Via Videoconference) of BSD Users in Spain?

A1: What is BSD?
A2: Yes
A3: Linux is Superior Because Yes

I have some people over at sdf.org who are from Spain I ask them as well
on the chat You never know who d turn up.

Viktor