Issue, please answer

Michael Valenta michael.valenta at seznam.cz
Thu Sep 19 14:57:51 UTC 2019

Hello FreeBSD,

im having a little problem with website. Im using nginx on system FreeBSD 11.2.

The problem is simple, when i click on any button, it's supposed to redirect me on another site, instead of redirecting it downloads a file and that's bad, would love your help with fixing my issue as soon as possible, i already typed on your support, but no respond, and we really need fast respond, so please, answer me, since we already bought your system.

My nginx config

}

    server {
    server_name mydomain.com www.mydomain.com; # use domain name if you have here
    access_log  /var/log/nginx/1.access.log;
    error_log  /var/log/nginx/1.error.log;
    index index.php index.html index.htm;

    root /web/mydomain.com;
    # php config let nginx talk to php socket
    location ~ \.php$ {
    try_files $uri =404;
    fastcgi_split_path_info ^(.+\.php)(/.+)$;
    fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php72-fpm.sock;
    fastcgi_index index.php;
    fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
    include fastcgi_params;

	}
}