Questions, Supply customized Terminal block factory #IaCzx4YH #

wanhai electronics mayaxie at cnwanhai.top
Wed Sep 18 06:17:58 UTC 2019

Dear purchasing manager,
Are you interested in saving some money on importing any of the following?- High quality terminal blocks- D-SUB connector- Pin header / female header / IC Socket - Box header / IDC socket / USB / Breadboard etc.All of our products are very affordable as a result of being produced in special economic development regions of China and we are more than happy to help you with the import/export process too!My contact details are below, and I would be glad to hear from you.
Best Regards

Cixi Wan Hai Electronics Co., Ltd.
Contact person: Mr David Yu
Company Phone:+86-574-63503944
Company Fax: +86-574-63503944
Company E-mail:sales at cnwanhai.com
Company Address:Poshan village,Xiaolin town,Cixi,Zhejiang provice,China