rebuilding from latest and kernel versions

vm finance vm.finance2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 10:47:52 UTC 2019

Hi,

I checked /usr/src/Makefile and it seems need to do:
cd /usr/src
#Define HISTORICAL_MAKE_WORLD
make world

But I'm unable to find what to set for HISTORICAL_MAKE_WORLD - there is no
description in README (or any other file). I would like to build a new
kernel and have an option to load it during boot time.

Thanks for any pointers.