A modest hier proposal

Ultima ultima1252 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 05:09:19 UTC 2019

Hello,

 Can't see myself supporting you without some clever reasoning
for why to make the proposed changes to hier(7). What I'm most
interested in this proposal is how the migration would be handled
and if the work required to make it happen is truly worth the effort.

 IMO there are a lot of problems for the project to solve that would be
more beneficial to focus on. Although hier(7) could most certainly be
improved in one way or another, I can't see the time spent benefiting
the project as much as other areas would.

Best regards,
Richard Gallamore