Research on Chuckit! Products for Active Dogs

Jen Miller jen at jenreviews.email
Mon Sep 9 14:01:35 UTC 2019

Dear Editor,

My name is Jen and I’m the Editor at Jen Reviews
<https://www.jenreviews.com/>. I was doing research on Chuckit! products
for active dogs and just finished reading your wonderful piece:
http://www.freebsddiary.org/phorum/read.php?f=3&i=1362&t=1362

In that article, I noticed you cited a solid post that I’ve read in the
past: http://www.petmate.com/Catalog.plx?ID=1600

We just published an updated, comprehensive guide on how to choose the best
Chuckit! products for your active dog on our sister site, Your Dog Advisor.
It is completely free and you can find it here:
https://yourdogadvisor.com/best-chuckit-products-for-your-active-dog/

If you like the piece we’d be humbled if you cited us in your article. Of
course, we will also share your article with our 100k newsletter
subscribers and followers across our social platforms.

Either way, keep up the great work!

Warmly,
Jen

P.O. Box 135, Whitianga 3510, New Zealand. You may unsubscribe
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/u?u=682493c3-f894-46f4-b818-cc63201aa3b5>
stop receiving our emails.