freebsd.org : Worried about your website traffic

markn at adspendexpert.com markn at adspendexpert.com
Fri Sep 6 15:56:08 UTC 2019

Hello freebsd.org,

My name is Mark Nicholls,

I recently browsed through your business freebsd.org and wanted to
highlight some key points for consideration.

Cut a long story short I think I can help your freebsd.org rank on
Search-Engines a lot easier. I have compiled a website-audit which lists
all the areas that your freebsd.org needs improvement in.

I am happy to send it through at no-cost-of course all I want is the chance
to cal you to see if we can help.

What we offer:*

1. Adword Management

2. Facebook Advertising

3. Twitter Advertising

4. Social Media Management

5. Brand Awareness

6. Mobile App Promotion & more..

Would you be interested in this Website-Audit? Are you available this week
to discuss?

Best regards,

Mark Nicholls, (SEO expert)