Broken link on mirror.rootbsd.net

Karen Woodman karen at getmailbird.co
Thu Oct 10 17:21:35 UTC 2019

Hi there,

I noticed that you have a broken link to a website called Qmail.org. That
site was first published 23 years ago (back in 1996!) but unfortunately, it
is no longer a working website.

You link to Qmail.org on this page:
http://mirror.rootbsd.net/fr/gallery/npgallery.html

We just published an article that explores what happened to the site.  I think
it's an interesting story, and it could be useful to your readers.

In addition, since all of the original articles are gone, we included a
curated list of the best Qmail resources and mirrors.

Here's the article if you want to take a look:
https://www.getmailbird.com/what-resources-are-available-now-that-qmail-org-is-gone/

Would you consider swapping out the broken link for our article?

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
-Karen

--
Karen Woodman, Editor