Advertising inquiry - rapid-shield

adrian at apps4rent.com adrian at apps4rent.com
Tue Oct 8 21:55:05 UTC 2019

Hi,

We noticed that you run a nice blog at rapid-shield.com. Apps4Rent would like to sponsor a post on your blog. We are willing to pay a onetime fee to insert a Marketing message in one of your existing posts. An example message is: “Two useful technologies for working from anywhere – Citrix Xendesktop and Cloud Hosted QuickBooks”, with two dofollow links going to our websites.

Apps4Rent is a leading Cloud hosting provider certified by Microsoft. We are also an authorized standard host for QuickBooks software. Since 2003, Apps4Rent has offered premium cloud hosting solutions that can be of interest to your audience.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,
Adrian
Apps4Rent LLC
111 Dunnell Road
Suite 201
Maplewood, NJ 07040
Ph. 646-465-7613
https://www.apps4rent.com
Hosted SharePoint, Virtual Desktop, Exchange, QuickBooks & Project Server Cloud<https://www.apps4rent.com/>
www.apps4rent.com
SharePoint, Virtual Desktop, Exchange, Hyper-V, and Project Server Hosting from Apps4Rent. Best Prices & Exceptional Service....Over 10,000 clients.