Guides for ZFS Full backup to NFS drive and restore from NFS drive

Alejandro Imass aimass at yabarana.com
Mon Oct 7 15:14:44 UTC 2019

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 8:28 AM mike tancsa <mike at sentex.net> wrote:

> On 10/5/2019 8:35 AM, Alejandro Imass wrote:
> > Nope you definitely understood the question precisely.
> > What I want to do now is backup the entire system, reconstruct the raid1
> > pool and then restore the whole system INTACT.
> >
> Something like this ?

Wow Mike ! Thanks a lot for taking the time to provide this step by step
recipe!!

I will go over it and try it out and document the whole thing with
explanations etc. to try to push some of this info onto the handbook so
that regular users like myself will be able to deal with these common
scenarios.

I'll keep the list posted on this thread...

Thanks again!!
Alex